• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wobble while turning at highway speeds

Jinx

FWIW, I found out what was wrong with my deuce. I hadn't noticed it before, but the passenger side front tire tread pattern is terribly cupped. It looks like it was mounted previously on a truck that spun the tire in the opposite direction and had been badly worn, probably due to low air pressure for an extended period of time.

DanMartin

Make sure the tire didn't get that way because of your truck having an issue with alignment or bearings.

Regardless, it's about time for a new set of shoes. Probably good to check all around and see if any others need replacing as well.

A good upgrade is 11.00R20 Michelin XLs. Good offroad, a bit taller, and will fit on stock rims and allow you to still run duals on the rears. Sometimes a bit hard to find, but not expensive when you do find them (assuming surplus).

NDCC tires look cool but suck for traction.

Just a thought. Good luck with your truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks