• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wolverine movie DOES NOT USE REAL HUMMERS!

spartan_185

Or ever existed like the WW! tank with the WW2 turret, where did that come from? I still like war movies I just have to curb my critizism of their
authenticism, especially when they llist a consultant and don't listen to him.
Don't forget the REO - m35 they tried to disguise as a zil-131 in the truck chase scene. I picked that one out right away.

Attachments

Last edited:

AN/ARC186

Oh, great, I suppose the next thing you guys are gonna tell me is that you can't have a backpack mounted mini gun system, just because of the 28Vpower requirements or the weight of the ammunition, that's it, I'm calling Universal right now, I want my money back, and some free milk duds.........

spartan_185

Oh, great, I suppose the next thing you guys are gonna tell me is that you can't have a backpack mounted mini gun system, just because of the 28Vpower requirements or the weight of the ammunition, that's it, I'm calling Universal right now, I want my money back, and some free milk duds.........
Now you see why its best that some of us wait until the movie comes out on dvd, so we can watch it at home. It makes the moments a when you blurt out "Hey I have one of those!", or "no way, they didn't have those back then!" a little less awkward. :p