• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won m1028!

WARWAG

PROBLEM..........

Called to make an appointment today. The guy said he would be there on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday this week. Next week no one will be there. Its not a GL manned site and he travels to there. BUT I will be flying home Saturday! No one will be there till the 1st. I fly back out on the 1st. I put a call into a friend who is waiting to hear back for a job interview. So I will know if he can pick it up tomorrow. If he can then he will make the trip Thursday. If not I gues it will have to wait until I get back home mid December. I bet no one will be there then This sucks! BUT all will be well if my friend can pick her up.

Last edited:

rnd-motorsports

That sounds all too familier had it all set for a buddy t0 pick mine up on wed he was coming home past the base called them to set up hey said wouldnt be there wed had to be tues or thursday so had to get tues day .GOOD LUCK will be worth the extra trouble![thumbzup]

WARWAG

If my buddy is unable to get it this week then I will take a few extra days off to pick her up after the 1st. I was looking forward to getting her this week (after the EUC went thru) so I could work on her my time off. Either way Ill have her picked up in the next two weeks. Thank you to everyone that offered to help with towing and storage. I really do appreciate it. I hate to put anyone out when they are too just passing thru picking up there vehicles. Of all of the sites I frequent this site has the best members of any of them! Thanks guys.

Last edited:

WARWAG

I once went up to an Air Force base 5 hours away from my house to pick up a lot I won. When I arrived they were not letting in any off base traffic due to some security threat. Base was locked down. Of course that was the last day anyone from GL was there for that week. Back down the road I went shuffling my feet.
**** happens.

bigredlab

CONGRATS WARWAG!!!

My son is still waiting for his EUC to come back. May take a while because this is his first.

Appointment question: Is an appointment needed because GL needs to submit for onbase access? Or is it because a GL rep needs to be there at time of pickup?

Also looking forward to hearing about how my son's truck looks . . .