• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won My Dolly!

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: Bigger Than I thought it would be!

I plan on using it behind my 543 to haul the things I can now pick up with the wrecker, Now just one more.... maybe two more big items to find, a good flatbed trailer and a M818 to pull it home.
James G.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: Bigger Than I thought it would be!

The backing issue is one reason I chose to build mine out of an M200 quite a bit longer and backs very well. There is a whole thread about how I built it from a couple of years back. I bet the one pictured with 1100 tires was to level out an M127 behind it mine towed down in the bow with the 900 tires

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks