• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my first deuce, need help.

JCKnife

Looks nice! Glad to see the prices coming back to reality now that there are a good amount of deuces up for auction again. Wish I could help ya but I'm the other direction from you and your new truck.

All best,
Joe

hdexpert

Haspin????[/quote

It should be ready to roll come Haspin time. Probably have to drive in the back of the Columbus convoy seeing that it's just a regular old deuce!!:wink: With the lds I might have to push my brothers up a few hills on the way to Haspin. Anyone in the Harrisburg area wanna get this thing off base for me?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Sweet! Looks like a gasser dash.

You should bring it to the Ga Rally, you can convoy with Gimpy and Speddmon! [thumbzup]

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
6x6 2 1/ 2 ton cargo truck mdl m35a2 sn 199433/ nk0f23, soft top, gvw 18, 030 lbs, mfr unknown, truck does not start, meter indicates 465 hours, odometer indicates 45, 332 miles. Powered by a continental mdl lds-465-1a 6 cylinder multifuel engine, driving through a five-speed manual overdrive transmission and two-speed transfer case. Includes cargo cover, **previews & load outs by appointment on mondays & fridays only** **buyer load**
While it is quite possible it does have a LDS in it, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. GL descriptions are notorious for being wrong.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks