• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my first MEP-803a

indy76

It lives!!!!!
Once I got it home And cleaned it up, I went over at the major components and made sure all was tight an present. I lowered my old cell phone down into the tank to make sure I got all the shop towels out and found some of Kuwait had come back with the generator. I opened the drain plug and ran warm water through it a few times and that cleaned it out real good. I then stuck a leaf blower on the fill and let that run for a while. I then let it dry over night and put a few gallons in today. It fired right up and sounds good and is so quiet!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks