• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Won my holy grail cheap! 936A2 added to the stable!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

Rusty Nut

Nice !

Reminds me of a funny story: My brother went to school up in Prairie du Chien , Wisc and they had this massive snowstorm. One of the geniuses in the group got the idea to make a VW bug entirely out of snow and they stuck a real front and rear bumper on it and left it in a snow tow-zone. They waited for the wrecker to try and tow it away and hilarity ensued.

Congrats on the new toy.

corvette9

Welcome to the wrecker club. I bought mine back in Aug. I thought I got a good price. You did better than me. Mine has all the BII kit in it. I got lucky and it only needed minor items repaired.

Good luck.

Brian G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks