• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Woo hoo new motor!!

DFD2010-A

I wouldn't say a change of heart I still love my deuce...don't want to give away too many details but the new project involves a Cummins motor and a new platform :-D

JDToumanian

Good idea about starting it up in the crate. Think I might go ahead and just do that.
Don't do it until / unless the engine swap is looming on the horizon. When new or after rebuild, they will have flushed the fuel system with preservative for storage. If you test it and then leave diesel in there it can dry into sludge and ruin the IP or injectors....

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks