• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

woohoo I'm finally an owner

Darrin

I won an auction on May 10th at Fort Custer in Michigan. After I submitted my paperwork they informed me I could not be as ugly as my photo. So I had to prove it with another color copy of my face. They accepted that I am that ugly and sent their condolences and sent it off to the TSC. 9 weeks later, Boom I'm the newest member of the club.
Thanks for all the info I've been able to use so far and for all the help in the future.
Darrin

orgnal

I won an auction on May 10th at Fort Custer in Michigan. After I submitted my paperwork they informed me I could not be as ugly as my photo. So I had to prove it with another color copy of my face. They accepted that I am that ugly and sent their condolences and sent it off to the TSC. 9 weeks later, Boom I'm the newest member of the club.
Thanks for all the info I've been able to use so far and for all the help in the future.
Darrin
Congratulations !

McReddy

Darrin

Update: Last week a real good friend of mine and I made the trip to Fort Custer to pick up the newest member of my motor pool. That adventure was nothing to brag about, drove over, got on to the base, truck started right up, loaded, secured, and off. Four hours later, a lunch at White Castle, and $87 in fuel, home sweet home.
This past weekend I got a chance to pressure wash about a yard and a half of Michigan sand out of it. Than changed the engine oil and filter, drained trans and transfer case and refilled. I still need to do the hubs and to replace the drive on the starter. Oh and add all those cool things we all like, you know the airlift bumper, LED lights, battery disconnect, new seats, a winch, paint job, Red Rider with a compass in the stock, wait wrong list.
My goal is to have everything maintance related dealt with by the time I get my title and plates, now I'm not fast, but I think I got this.
Anyway so far so good, with fingers crossed knocking on wood, I think I might of got a pretty solid truck. Thanks again for all the great info here.

Bravojmc

Update: Last week a real good friend of mine and I made the trip to Fort Custer to pick up the newest member of my motor pool. That adventure was nothing to brag about, drove over, got on to the base, truck started right up, loaded, secured, and off. Four hours later, a lunch at White Castle, and $87 in fuel, home sweet home.
This past weekend I got a chance to pressure wash about a yard and a half of Michigan sand out of it. Than changed the engine oil and filter, drained trans and transfer case and refilled. I still need to do the hubs and to replace the drive on the starter. Oh and add all those cool things we all like, you know the airlift bumper, LED lights, battery disconnect, new seats, a winch, paint job, Red Rider with a compass in the stock, wait wrong list.
My goal is to have everything maintance related dealt with by the time I get my title and plates, now I'm not fast, but I think I got this.
Anyway so far so good, with fingers crossed knocking on wood, I think I might of got a pretty solid truck. Thanks again for all the great info here.
Congrats with the MV purchase. Keep us posted with your mods ;)

Darrin

Thanks for the welcome, Go B.U. Braves.
4 man? Hard to say, I like them all, wait except the ones with 22" wheels and low profile tires, don't like those.
Crazy? probably not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks