• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WOOHOO just got a BMY Division of Harsco M923A2 5-Ton

leo4x4

congrats stay tuned we do a lot of off road rally's and get togethers
check out this web site they have a lot of accessories for these trucks
thosemilitaryguys.com

they have military antennas converted to cb and lots more

Last edited:
Had that one on my bid screen. Looks like a real fine truck. I was able to join the 5 ton club myself, won a Fontana 923a2 as well today.
Happy 6X6 to us all new owners, and time to start the learning curve!!

FloridaAKM

Congrats on your new truck, get some more pictures along the way & post them. Your unknown year may be fixed when you get the title from GL, unless it is totally lost except to the manufacturer.

reset2

I also bought one of these year unknown. Sent the paperwork in for a 1990. What was the year range for the 923? Maryland needs to be 25 to put on historic plates. Our plan is to get it prepped mechanically now and tag it Jan 2 (or when the road salt leaves).\
Just a question do you typically change all the fluids (rears trans) on these trucks or just check the condition and run it?

whiskey357

Banned
congrats on a great looking 5 ton...realy bite by the green bug heheheh really nice looking rig...now the wife can drive around town what are you driving???????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks