• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Woohoo... Won a M109A4 out of PA!

rwbrown72

I'm really excited to join the 109 crowd. I won one of the M109A4's out of PA today. Paid a little more than I would have liked, but got a real nice one. Anybody else get one? Can't wait to put the MKT behind it and get going. Lots of fun! [thumbzup]

Attachments

rwbrown72

I've missed a few trucks in the past because the price was "too" high. I thought the same thing about gold when it hit $500 per ounce. This truck rounds out the fleet and I'm good for a while. I think.... Might need??? LOL

91W350

I saw those had not been run up yet and smoked home from my preview at Riley. Hard to smoke very fast in a M1008. There was a few under 4K and one at 3100 when I got home. It did not take long for them to exceed my budget! I should have gone a little farther, but I really would like to have another multifuel.

rwbrown72

I'd love to know how many people had those trucks on their watch list. I'd be curious how many people were really looking at them. I wonder how many people are on GL on Thursday afternoons. :?:

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking and watching, but a little to far away. :-(

They looked nice, let use know how it is when you get it.
Also have a safe trip getting it!![thumbzup]

Last edited:

tsstout

I saw those had not been run up yet and smoked home from my preview at Riley. Hard to smoke very fast in a M1008. There was a few under 4K and one at 3100 when I got home. It did not take long for them to exceed my budget! I should have gone a little farther, but I really would like to have another multifuel.
Did they upgrade to the diesel like the m35a3's?? Just curious.. That's the first a4 I've seen...

rwbrown72

I paid More than that! I was making a joke. I hope it works out too! I've been waiting for one of those for a while and I was willing to pay a premium to get exactly the one I wanted. Oddly, this one was on the low end of the bunch. I guess the ones with the videos went a lot higher.
Now for the EUC and the trip home.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just kidding about the preview and the cracked block - I'm sure it's a great truck. Tried to get a few laughs from other folks, it didn't work. Probably cuz some of us here HAVE been burned on trucks that had hidden problems. Oh well. Enjoy the new rig....

rwbrown72

Just kidding about the preview and the cracked block - I'm sure it's a great truck. Tried to get a few laughs from other folks, it didn't work. Probably cuz some of us here HAVE been burned on trucks that had hidden problems. Oh well. Enjoy the new rig....
No worries.... I was concerned that the a/c compressor leaking freon on the A4 model. Not very many a4s with A/C. Probably be hard to find parts! LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks