• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WOOOHOO!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Is that smattering on the door and box the result of car sickness a stale coke or a mechanical problem? Thanks for posting that picture I bet the four old ladies miss that truck too.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
That would be all the crap that went into the exhaust stack since it was not covered. I was standing right there when it started too. I was making sure the motor didn't run away for some unknown reason after sitting for a long time, so I was ready to cover the intake. Next thing I know, I get a shower. :)

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ahh nothing like a Military Vehicle shower, I have had hydraulic variety, fuel variety and in Iraq a huge mud shower while in the gunners mount of our UAH I had my camera on the armor plate clamped with a mount and there was not one part of it visible after the shower. Too fast and too deep does it every time.

Are you planning on bringing the wrecker to Aberdeen this year?

gimpyrobb

I don't think I can make Aberdeen this year. I had a blast last year, but time is short this year. Time will tell.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yeah Army, he has to save money for fuel to drive the M62 to the SS Ga Rally! :driver:

2deuce

Nice M62. Is it still a gasser? I have a 1953. Love mine too. I have the SF97 but I haven't titled it yet. Oregon doesn't have historical plates for trucks. I wish there was some way to get Oregon to make them available.
Greg

gimpyrobb

No, 1989 rebuild tag on the LDS motor. Thats also when the carc paint is dated and I would assume the seat belts put in. It sat a the previous owner's next to a creek, so I am thinking thats why there is so much rust. Not really Cancer, just paint flaking off everywhere.

gimpyrobb

Chuck, after you helped us when Adam's truck broke down, I'd be happy to. Let me know. It does mean that I will now be able to bid on some beat down trucks, and have a way to get them home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks