• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WOOOHOO!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got my 1953 M62 wrecker titled today! I would like to take this oppertunity to thank everyone who helped out.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a stuck 5 ton in the back yard.
I hope there are pics and a thread coming on this!

gimpyrobb

No mail order here! I walked in to the title agency, handed them my paperwork, they typed some stuff in the computer, and printed out my title! I have loved it. I've owned it since April, and have been fixing/playing with it since. Starter rebuild, powersteering pump replaced, MANY gallons of hydro fluid and a new hose for the boom has made it really usefull. Now I can drive it to other places to use it. :)

gimpyrobb

RE: Congratulations

Yeah, thats the way I went. It sucks that Ohio has changed their interpretation of the laws. Anything rated over 2000lbs payload is considered commercial, so now I have commercial historical plates.

gimpyrobb

RE: comercial historical ????

Dunno yet. When I got the m109 registered, it was the same deal. I have not been pulled over by anyone who didn't want to oogle the truck. Smooth sailing so far. I have not pulled into any weigh stations, and had anyone chase me. With the wrecker weighing so much, I might try to get the basic cdl. Thats it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks