• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Work Opportunities in 4x4 store near Carolina Beach, NC

Skinny

A new 4x4 shop is opening up within a month and we are looking for a counter sales representative and lead technician. This is a general shop capable of installing all parts sold by the retail space but will be specializing in Jeep products. If you or know of anyone that is interested, please submit an application to the email address on the listings. I am working as a consultant to get things up and running. I know Steel Soldiers has a lot of talented members so if you are looking for an opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out.

-Derek
Shop Technician Level I

Our shop is looking for quality individuals committed to providing the highest level of customer service in the Off Road and Jeep community. Our facility specializes in aftermarket performance sales, installation, and service enabling our customers to choose from a wide variety of modifications. Come join our enthusiastic and hi-performance team in beautiful Carolina Beach.

Summary: Individual that coordinates with Counter Sales Representative to schedule install and service work. Shop Technician Level I delegates work to individual technicians based on experience and availability. Shop Technician Level I must be strong in all automotive systems and performs shop work on an as needed basis.

Key Responsibilities:

• Understand Off Road and 4wd vehicle industry, parts suppliers, and equipment
  • Project a knowledgeable and professional image when facing customer
  • Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
  • Understands all makes and models with primary focus on Jeep products
  • Lead, supervise, and coach the technician team
  • Coordinates with Counter Sales Representative to schedule work in a timely manner
  • Manages and delegates work orders to individual technicians
  • Ensures technicians document work and parts are billed accordingly
  • Oversees daily activity
  • Perform repairs and services when required by schedule
  • Finalizes completion of work performed and handing off vehicle back to customer
  • Maintains a clean and organized shop complying with safety standards and regulations
  • Stores, disposes of, and documents any material falling under OSHA or EPA regulations

Acceptable training and experience:

• Three to five years of experience in the automotive field as an advanced level technician or manager
  • Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted
  • Shop Technician Level I must possess own non-specialty tools
  • ASE Certifications and familiarity with Jeep modifications mandatory
  • Valid driver’s license required
  • Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more and demonstrate ability to perform work required
  • Work safely without presenting a direct threat to incumbent or others
  • Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background and drug screen
Counter Sales Representative

Our shop is looking for quality individuals committed to providing the highest level of customer service in the Off Road and Jeep community. Our facility specializes in aftermarket performance sales, installation, and service enabling our customers to choose from a wide variety of modifications. Come join our enthusiastic and hi-performance team in beautiful Carolina Beach.

Summary: Individual is point of contact for all customers in parts sales, service, and advertising aspects. The Counter Sales Representative will field all aftermarket parts inquiries from customer, recommend correct components based on experience, and schedule work to be performed.

Key Responsibilities:

• Understand Off Road and 4wd vehicle industry, parts suppliers, and equipment
  • Project a knowledgeable and professional image when facing customer
  • Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
  • Assist customers with product inquiries and sales
  • Sell additional products through suggestive selling
  • Communicate accurate information regarding parts sales and compatibility with vehicles
  • Respond immediately to customer requests / messages
  • Pitch monthly sales promotions via social media, email, phone, etc.
  • Capture all necessary information to support or direct mail efforts
  • Schedule service and install work orders that go to Shop Technician Level I
  • Manage inventory in retail showroom and shop to prevent shrinkage
  • Maintain store cleanliness and order in retail space
  • Oversee daily store operations and report activities

Acceptable training and experience:

• Consumer sales experience in a retail environment required
  • Knowledge of 4wd systems, aftermarket parts, and installation procedures required
  • General automotive knowledge for estimating repair and installation work required
  • Familiarity with Microsoft Office and intermediate level computer skills required
  • A working knowledge of wholesale parts ordering systems a plus
  • Bi-lingual a plus
  • Valid driver’s license required
  • Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more and demonstrate ability to perform work required
  • Work safely without presenting a direct threat to incumbent or others
  • Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background and drug screen

Our shop is located in Carolina Beach, NC and offers a flexible benefit package.
Interested applicants please email your resume in WORD format
to jobs@gssgroup.us
EEO/AAP/M/F/D/V

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks