• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would this clutch work on an m35a2?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
"The truth is stranger than fiction Judgy Wudgy"

The problem is that you are buying it off Egay.....which means shipping....if it don't work and the seller will take it back (big if) you have return shipping.

I would try a local truck parts house such as Fleetpride FleetPride: Homepage and see if they know.

If you have the old clutch out take it with you and see if it is the same.

Just a very minor difference can determine wheather it will work or not.

Westech

CPL
I would have to pass on that..... The throw out bearing is not the same.. I will bet big cash on that.... the holes prob will not bolt up to the flywheel also.. Really for 300 bucks you can get a deuce clutch kit with the Puck style disk (wont slip if little bit of oil and more holding power).

If you want to cheap out and get the wrong stuff go for it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1 Posting ebay auctions is against the rules(but I'm sure you knew that and think this is "different")

2 They list an 800 number in their ad. (but I'm sure you noticed that)

3 They are a clutch company, why don't you ask them(see comment #2)

yolner

1 Posting ebay auctions is against the rules(but I'm sure you knew that and think this is "different")

2 They list an 800 number in their ad. (but I'm sure you noticed that)

3 They are a clutch company, why don't you ask them(see comment #2)

It's difficult to discuss something if you can't show people what you're talking about. I obviously don't own the company that's selling the things on ebay. I also don't expect some customer service rep at this company to know what fits a deuce and what doesn't.

Finally, what's with all the hostility? I don't think this kind of tone is justified when someone is just asking a question (especially from a moderator). I searched the forum. I came up with no results and decided to ask. I'm not some troll asking if they should maybe put 100" tires on the deuce they're planning to buy someday maybe if their mom let's them for their 18th birthday.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's difficult to discuss something if you can't show people what you're talking about. I obviously don't own the company that's selling the things on ebay. I also don't expect some customer service rep at this company to know what fits a deuce and what doesn't.

Finally, what's with all the hostility? I don't think this kind of tone is justified when someone is just asking a question (especially from a moderator). I searched the forum. I came up with no results and decided to ask. I'm not some troll asking if they should maybe put 100" tires on the deuce they're planning to buy someday maybe if their mom let's them for their 18th birthday.
The rules are for everyone ,you could have copied the picture without the link.
If you don't remove the link I'm sure the mods will .

yolner

hostility? put your big boy pants on hippie.

Love Westy
Yes, hostility. I own too many guns and vote the wrong way to qualify for my hippie card. I think these types of replies discourage new people from posting and hurt the hobby and the community. **** that does sound like hippie bs now that I read it again. That's just my opinion though. Do what you guys want.

Westech

CPL
Yes, hostility. I own too many guns and vote the wrong way to qualify for my hippie card. I think these types of replies discourage new people from posting and hurt the hobby and the community. **** that does sound like hippie bs now that I read it again. That's just my opinion though. Do what you guys want.

HAHA Yolner thats funny.. but really he just seeing if you knew all the info on the listing. No one here getting dow on you... just stating there thoughts. Really give them a call.... if the disk is the correct size and spline the disk "should" work but, its not the 100% correct stuff.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is a privately owned site the owners set the rules . The moderators are all volunter ,they receive no pay, they do it to keep this the best MV site on the net . When your in some else's house you respect there rules . It's your choice to be here .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks