• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

would trade mah deuce for one of these

jesusgatos

You mean your duece does not do that???? You just need power steering and a new set of shocks to make your truck do close to the same.
Well, I'm going to have full-hydro steering and 2.5" remote reservoir desert racing shocks at each wheel, and maybe hydraulic bumpstops too, but I'm building a motorhome. A go-fast deuce would have to be another project...

ALFA2

Well, if you like that one, see if you can find info on another one, that is called "Kraz", this truck will out pull any Kamaz in any gear, on or off road, and it looks similar to a Deuce on some good vitamins. I personally sow a live demo, of the two truck hooked together, back to back, and the Kraz 6x6 effortlessly smoked the Kamaz, in every gear, it looked so easy I thought the demo was rigged, until I had my own driver in the Kamaz, and standing on it. Kraz still smoked him good. It was a long time ago, and I do not have Pics, but it was memorable, and the specs for the KRAZ truck are still available on the web.

Thanks.

ALFA2

BIGNICK

:driver::driver:just get A 5 MILE RUNNING START BE FOR YOU HIT THE JUMP!!! It will look the same as on the truck on the video!!! JUST PUT 100 PILLIOWS IN YOUR CAB FIRST!!!!

cleb

Talk about a loose nut behind the wheel....and I'm sure its been posted before, but a deuce can catch air too: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laa9fSms-2Q[/media]

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was about to post a disclaimer that "No Trucks were injured in the making of this Thread" but then this last video appeared.....

Hope that ALL, including the truck, survived. From the looks of things, it might seem like the cameraman, and possibly the driver and the truck, are ACTIVE DUTY!?!?!?!

:jumpin:

Last edited:

Unforgiven

That rally truck is a race chassis with sheet metal to make it look like a truck. The production truck would not handle like that. It would be much slower & prone to rolling. The same as the off road Ford, Toyota, Chevy etc. They are nothing more than custom race chassis w/sheet metal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks