• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Would you pick a 923, or an 813?

Chairbornrangerx

Question

If you could get a M923 for under 1500, or an M813 for under a grand, what would you pick?

somewhat local auction has either up within the next 2 weeks and I'm tempted to throw out some bids...

Pros or cons perhaps on the two? It seems either run the NHC-250... 813's have the manual trans which I kinda like. I'd want to be able to some parts should I need them though. Decisions decisions

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd buy both for those prices. It don't happen often considering scrap value is twice what your talking.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd pay up to about $3K for a good condition M923. I prefer the 939 series over the 809 series, mainly because the automatic would make road trips a lot less tiring.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go for both and try them out. Sell the one you don't want and recoup the money to pay for the one you keep.

91W350

I would go for the 923, but I would also be looking into moving that shift tower. The corner hits me in the side of my knee. Nice trucks! Ugly, but nice....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is not a design flaw.

lost in the bush

Purchase both they are small and do not take up much room! Or let me know where the auction is and I will if purchase if price stays at your low estimate.

However with the product drying up quickly I do not see them that low.. Most areas even non-running units are going for approx $2K to part out or scrap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks