• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wounded Warrior Project Car Show May 18 2013

Hooty481

Hello everyone. The Russell Springs Masonic Lodge #941 will be hosting a car show which will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. All proceeds will go to the wounded warrior project. We are working on getting Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer there to the show. He lives the next county over. I would love to get as many MV's there that we possibly can. I will be bringing to the show my M915a1 and my m35a2c with m105. There will be a helicopter there but not sure if it will be a Blackhawk or a chinook.

Please let me know if you will be attending. All vehicles are welcome to show but it would defenitely mean more if it is a MV.

Hooty481

Show is in the morning Saturday May 18! Registration begins at 8:00 AM. Please come out and support all the wounded warriors and veterans on Armed Forces Day!!! Show will be located at Hwy 80 Auto Auction on US Hwy 127. approximately 3 miles North of the Hwy 127 and Hwy 80 intersection.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks