• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wounded warrior project

wiggall

A WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT SHOW and SHINE car show will be held on 18th of June2011 in Lewiston, Idaho. It will be at the Nezperce County Fairgrounds! THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST will be there :!: We have had a BLAST the last two years we were at the first one, and each year it is a little better! The local raido station KRLC AM 1350 is helping out with it!

Last edited:

wiggall

THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT SHOW and SHINE is this Saturday 18 June 2011 in Lewiston, Id. at the Nezperce Coundy Fairgrounds 9:00 to 16:00 THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST will be there! The first year they raised $5,000.00 last year it was $5,500.00 they should do a lot better this year, for the cause! The are trying for $10,000.00 this year!

Last edited:

wiggall

THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST, Sugar, Linda, and I are off to THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT SHOW, and Shine in Lewiston, Idaho at LOCOMOTIVE PARK! Hope to see some of you there!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man I'd love to be there but 2000 miles in the deuce today is a little much. Haven't had an Effie Burger forEVER (greasy burger dive in Lewiston for those unfortunate enough never to have had one).

amaverick88

great organization to help our soldiers recover from there injuries. but unfortunately i am unable to make it all the way out there to help out.

wiggall

Linda, and I are helping out with it this year, anyone who is near with a xmilirary shiny, or not is welcome to display it THE BEAUTIFUL BEAST will be there for the THIRD TIME!

Sirblissfull

WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT is a fantastic organization.

As one of the soldiers that has benefited from their hard work my only complaint is that they do not have many events in New Mexico.

My wife enjoyed her first concert ever in Denver a few years ago thanks to them.

wiggall

WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT is a fantastic organization.

As one of the soldiers that has benefited from their hard work my only complaint is that they do not have many events in New Mexico.

My wife enjoyed her first concert ever in Denver a few years ago thanks to them.
Get with them, and put something together!:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks