• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wow, EUC Approval Already!

OD_Coyote

WOW!!! Submitted my EUC today at 0630 hrs. Got confirmation of the receipt of my EUC and other docs at 0745 hrs. Sent off the Battle Creek aleady. This could mean only one thing. The dwindling supply of EUC required items:roll:

wsucougarx - Did you win the M35A2 wo/w at Ft. Lewis that closed yesterday ? I was bidding on the w/w truck, but when it got to $3000 I stopped bidding?:sad:

wsucougarx

Yes I won the w/ow truck. I spent a good 4 hours inspecting the truck on Tuesday and liked what I saw. Albeit I did pay twice that I wanted to but w/the lack of deuces around I figured the price I paid would be the same as that of a private sale. With only the 4k or so miles and new tranny I figured what the heck. Plus the fact the truck was assigned to the 133rd Washington Nat'l Guard band told me this truck probably hasn't seen mud:) The heaviest thing this truck probably saw was a french horn:)

HAWKMAN

I'm still waiting for mine from sale 6870. I called GL and was told that every once in a while they pic an unlucky participant to give a thorough, (like you never bid before) background check, and that it could take another COUPLE WEEKS:evil: to get approved.......at least I feel safe from wouldbe terrorists:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks