• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker (M816) vs Wrecker (M936A2) in Pictures

70deuce

Here is a series of pictures that shows the comparison of two nice looking wreckers. M816 vs M936A2. Not a whole lot of difference until you look at them from the front.

Attachments

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would take an M816 over the 936a2 any day 1st it will out run (on a grade) the 936a2 and will out winch it too.
I have used both in the"real world" the hydraulic winch will not pull as hard before it goes into bypass and stops pulling.
I would use an 936/a1 same engine as 816 .

1958 M274

Nice trucks! Are those steel plates for extra weight between the drivers side front fender and the bumper on the M936A2? I've had wreckers get a little light on the front end when lift towing before...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks