• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker running and painted

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys........Here are some pics of my wrecker I picked up in Richmond. I repainted it tan. Truck was originally green at on time, but it would have been too hard to paint it back to green. This is the only tan truck in my fleet. I guess I will get used to it.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wow, that looks spectacular! You are making fast progress......

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Rapco,2 gallons so far,but I will probably use another gallon still when I extend the boom out and touch up everything.

DieselBob

Hey John, that really came out looking good. So thats what your lot looks like dry. :-D Interesting trailer you have there. Is that a deuce body on a 105 chassis.

DieselBob

Not yet. Gettng some other projects done then I will start on the deuce. I also wanted to change the seals while it's easy to do. Not having a easy way to lift it I don't want to do it more than once if I can help it. Although you might be looking for things to do with that crane truck of yours :wink:

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Area 52,I spent about a week on and off on prep work.I am short on patience sometimes.My paintjobs are not showroom quality, I paint them so Im afraid to scratch them and to work the trucks when needed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks