• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman and Elmo available full time

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
HHHMMMM!!?? WM I've seen word here on AlGores Interweb ,stories that show Armadillos are causing LEPROSY! in folks that have dined on the 'dillo.
P.S. this actually is no B--Sheet! Careful down there in the South!!)
Leprosy is like a mild cold compared to what WM's chow normally does to fellers!roflrofl

Attachments

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I hate armadillos, always digging up my yard, and then the whole leprosy thing. If I'm in anything other than my car I'm a 'dillos worst nightmare. Possums on the other hand, I figure its not their fault they are ugly so they get to live, your safe in my book Elmo.[thumbzup]

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Since Elmo rides on the back of the passenger seat I have to make an extra effort to dodge his dumber cousins when they cross the road at night.

One ran out in front of us coming back from the radio station the other night.....I couldn't dodge it so I split the difference....looked back in the rearview and in the red glow of the tail lights I saw the little critter scampering off the road....must have passed right over him.

That was one lucky possum.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since Elmo rides on the back of the passenger seat I have to make an extra effort to dodge his dumber cousins when they cross the road at night.

One ran out in front of us coming back from the radio station the other night.....I couldn't dodge it so I split the difference....looked back in the rearview and in the red glow of the tail lights I saw the little critter scampering off the road....must have passed right over him.

That was one lucky possum.
LOL
Barely missed a porcupine one 4th of July following a fireworks show. Thought I nailed him with the left front wheel of my van, but saw him scurry across the centerline in the glow of my brake lights. The next morning I found about two dozen porky-pine quills stuck in the inside sidewall of the left front tire.... WHEW - that was too close for his comfort.

zout

Hey WM - its in New Zeeland (not trying to get rid of you or nothin) - But eh - it might appear there is an opening to make some bucks down there in your favorite sport :

The current investment of $58 million per year to control possums must be
protected. At the present time much research and innovation in control
strategies is being developed by many of the public authorities, although
there is considerable variation in techniques used in different regions. Where
good practice is identified, it needs to be emulated. A number of recommendations
are made about the need for training and the need to closely monitor
possum population levels as well as assess the damage caused. New Zealand
must establish what are ‘safe’ threshold populations of possums for the
protection of conservation values and control of bovine​

Stan Leschert

Possum, the other white meat... sorry Elmo.
WM, thanks for offering to help out the other members.

Now if you and PB could publicly get along...

I do know that you are friends and quietly hold each other in high esteem, and will not hesitate to drain the other's bottle of Crown Royal, if only given a moment when the previous owner of the bottle wasn't watching!

Anyways, it's all in good fun, so carry on...
as if you were normal!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BUMP!!!!!!

I will be going to Redstone Wed. June 1st to do a preview of a couple of specific items.

I spoke to Teresa the other day and they are enforcing the preview policy rigidly now.

You can now only preview an Event and Lot the day after the sale opens and the following day.

Example.....Event 5928 opens tomorrow......I can inspect items Wed and Thurs for that event or other events taking place at the same time.

If anyone needs an inspection of Events (at Redstone) in that time frame PM me and we can work out the terms.

I've fallen off the GL buying wagon wagon and I must have hit my noggin.:cookoo:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks