• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman available for pickups and delivery

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am on a leave of absence from my primary employer.
If anyone needs items picked up and transported fom GL sites near me PM me with details and I will work with you on arranging it.
I can pick up and ship to you via the usual suspects or arrange truck transport through contacts I have with truckers.
I also have a Dodge Dually with 28 foot gooseneck and can deliver within a reasonable range. Load limit is about 16K.
I will have to charge a small fee to cover expences and continue to support my own green iron addiction.

TaylorTradingCo

I have 1 Deuce left down in Hattiesburg, MS at Camp Shelby that I need brought back to Ringgold, GA which is near Chattanooga, TN.

I just blew the head gasket in my F350 and am really busy at my work. If you could do it reasonably I might be interested.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

flippydidit

Wreckerman,

If I were to arrange a multi-point pickup would you consider making it for me? I have two engines needing picked up in Missouri, and 5 HMMWV wheels/rims in Texarkana that I need picked up and delivered to Largo, Florida (Tampa area). If you'd consider it, I'd be willing to work something out with you. Let me know.

melloncollie23@yahoo.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks