• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman available for pickups and delivery

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am on a leave of absence from my primary employer.
If anyone needs items picked up and transported fom GL sites near me PM me with details and I will work with you on arranging it.
I can pick up and ship to you via the usual suspects or arrange truck transport through contacts I have with truckers.
I also have a Dodge Dually with 28 foot gooseneck and can deliver within a reasonable range. Load limit is about 16K.
I will have to charge a small fee to cover expences and continue to support my own green iron addiction.

TaylorTradingCo

I have 1 Deuce left down in Hattiesburg, MS at Camp Shelby that I need brought back to Ringgold, GA which is near Chattanooga, TN.

I just blew the head gasket in my F350 and am really busy at my work. If you could do it reasonably I might be interested.

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

flippydidit

Wreckerman,

If I were to arrange a multi-point pickup would you consider making it for me? I have two engines needing picked up in Missouri, and 5 HMMWV wheels/rims in Texarkana that I need picked up and delivered to Largo, Florida (Tampa area). If you'd consider it, I'd be willing to work something out with you. Let me know.

melloncollie23@yahoo.com