• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman bought a WHAT????

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, anything is better than stacks. Actually, it looks pretty decent. I still have scars from the sidemount headers on my 68 Corvette I owned as a teen.

RAYZER

:tigger:

Well.....since the big truck pipeline has been halted (temporarily I hope) a man has to get his green iron fix where he can.

I have to admit I keep having ideas about what kind of mods I can do.

Right now I need to do an oil change and next month after my welfare check comes in I'll take it to the transmission shop and have it serviced and adjusted.

Other than that it runs good and delivers chow to the horses, llamas, alpacas and donkeys that are up on the back 40.

Since I had Photo Shop and time on my hands I did this:
Those pipes are for corvetts, I'd rather see a lift and bigger tires! Are you going to sleep in the back of it at the rally?

tim292stro

I was just thinking about the burns on the back of my left leg after driving a friend's Cobra - and the first rock you slide over with your rocker panel will probably sputter your engine to a stall...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those pipes are for corvetts, I'd rather see a lift and bigger tires! Are you going to sleep in the back of it at the rally?
Na Ray. If he brings it, it will be in tow behind the M373 (sleeping quarters) on the dolly behind the M927. Got to get to that 100' mark.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur

If it makes it to the rally it will either be driven by the Boss Lady as a chase truck or on the gooseneck behind the big red Dodge dually.

The Lake pipes are probably just a flight of fancy......the stock dual exhaust sounds good but is not too loud.

RAYZER

If it makes it to the rally it will either be driven by the Boss Lady as a chase truck or on the gooseneck behind the big red Dodge dually.

The Lake pipes are probably just a flight of fancy......the stock dual exhaust sounds good but is not too loud.
Now I'm confused!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I don't really care much for CUCV's but I'll have to admit when I had mine, I sorta enjoyed putzing around in it. I can see it being handy on the farm.

jw4x4

The 1009 is a very versatile vehicle. Let the nay-sayers spout their insults. When used within the designed parameters, the 1009 is hard to beat. I find it funny how so many people mock them, but sooner or later they end up seeing the light and wanting one. Nice score.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or as soon as you drive a LSSV further that just around the parking lot. ;-)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, should have qualified my statement with M series. Some of the Caprice staff cars were nice too.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least you now have a self propelled wheel chock for your 900 series 5 ton......