• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman loves Jessica

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ya know wreckerman some tequila and she will look beautiful. At least for tonight.
I can't drink tequila unless I have a Bulldog with me. That's so I can take a shot and lick the Bulldog's azz to get the taste out of my mouth.

She may be cosmetically challenged but she's all mine.

JAYHAWK 1962

I have a german shepherd for just the same purpose. actually prefer crown royal. m915's look like great trucks hope you get to enjoy it for a long time!!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, PorscheTech, your chance to join the 915 club is coming up, maybe Santa will bring you one the day after Christmas. Or, do like the rest of us and give that ole credit card a workout.

PorscheTech911

OK, PorscheTech, your chance to join the 915 club is coming up, maybe Santa will bring you one the day after Christmas. Or, do like the rest of us and give that ole credit card a workout.
Thats what I wished for! Ha maybe it will come true? I don't want to use credit to buy it, it's worth waiting for the cash to buy :) I want her to be all mine!:smile:

I just noticed all of them that just got listed on GL. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Last edited: