• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman needs a dropdeck

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Me and Freighttrain are going to Ark soon to get 5 dueces.
Since I now have a 5 ton tractor I was wondering if anybody near me has a "Airforce Dropdeck trailer" (M27 I think was the number) I could borrow to haul a couple of them back with.
Any help greatly appreciated.

jwaller

I've got my M270. it's called a drop deck but it's not really. you would need a dock on both ends and You could only fit 2 deuces at a time on it.

jasonjc

Hey wrecker 2 of your started and ran 3rd needed a jump 4th need breaks. You just need some more drivers. All where driven in.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman did you win some of those for auction in Little Rock? I had a look a several of them, they were really in good shape, a guy here in town got two of them, he drove them off the lot to his house here in Russellville, some very good deals on some very clean trucks!
James
PS: If you are coming through Fayetteville I need my wrecker taken to Russellville (123 Miles), I could help a lot on the gas cost!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Go Wrecker man go I think you got yourself a convoy

My board just ended so if I did not get picked up I will be retired as of October 2008 if not the bird will tempt me to stay a bit longer

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I thought Wreckerman just retired....seems like a budding business upon us...what a way to spend time retiring...you're my hero...
It's only a business if you're making money. I hope to sell off the dueces to pay for the 5 ton and some extras to "pimp" it out with.

I have 10K charged on my MC.......I need to move some trucks. :shock:

The fire sale starts now. :jumpin:

If I can find one of those 35 foot drop decks I think I can get three on it by angling them and putting the front wheels in the bed of the truck ahead. I've seen it done before.

I have a plan B but I'll see if I can get a trailer first.

Thanks for the replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks