• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman's new M915 home

3dAngus

I see you got past your OD Green obsession and went with a MV white obsession this week.

Congrats on the purchase. Possums make great wheel chocks, from what I've been told.

ca1517

I think you will be glad that you are replacing the line in question. It will also give you some peace of mind on a long trip. Good luck.

landfillman

WM great looking tractor, I fixed an injector line on the Cat compactor at work. THe #1 injector line snapped as the shop that built it last year didnt put the clamps on it. Cat had one 2 days away so I undid one end and slipped a section of 5/16 ID tubing overthe joint over lapping the sides and brazed it. It ran for a week till I got time to change to new parts.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Will we be seeing this at the rally this year?
That depends on if someone with more money than sense walks into the back yard and offers me far more than I paid for it.

By the way her name is "Rachel Devine" or "Rachel Dee" for short.

Had I ever been blessed with a daughter that would have been her name.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks