• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman's Spring Fling

Katahdin

My brother and I are planning a road trip through parts of TN-AL-GA the first full week of April. If it works out we'll try to drop by to represent Joshua Chamberlain and the 20th Maine.

Unfortunately...the only vehicle we'll have to bring is his Corolla. :driver:

SGT Flesh Hammer

I'm gonna try my hardest to make, unfortunately we are de-mobilizing in late March at Ft Sill. So I hope you pick some time in April. It would be a great homecoming mini vacation and close to the Middle Tn area. Thanks Wreckerman for taking the time to plan and host this event.

Steven

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can come anytime but the weekend of April 9 my wife has the Relay For Life for Polk county that weekend she set up her comand post in my Duce .
AEC Retired Tony.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have tenatively set the date for the third Saturday of April (the 16th) pending approval from the parks board. They still have not called me back.....sometimes you just have to take the bull by the horns.

Flea market rules apply (bring your trade goods).
For folks traveling a long distance I will check on camping. The site is close to Wiess Lake so there are several campgrounds close by.
As the date approaches I will post the Operations Order.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:jumpin:

Looking forward to it!

bassetdeuce

My brother and I are planning a road trip through parts of TN-AL-GA the first full week of April. If it works out we'll try to drop by to represent Joshua Chamberlain and the 20th Maine.

Unfortunately...the only vehicle we'll have to bring is his Corolla. :driver:
That's OK, I'll probably be in my Corolla!
You guys need to buy some Gillespie or CARC paint and arrive in Tactical Corollas.......

......with the sticky throttle pedal, barrier penetration upgrade all the new Toyotas seem to be coming with.
:beer:

SGT Flesh Hammer

Cool I'll be home from Iraq bye then, already asked for permission from the new platoon leader i.e. the wife no reply as of yet, maybe I need to put in a written request on a DA31 (leave slip).

zout

Wreckerman - seems like a great place to take the virgin trip on the 109's.

We have a terminal in B/ham and can work this out I believe.

Will be looking forward to confirmation times to schedule the vacation time from work to close the shop and remove all the tools from the 109's. Besides - have to tie the microwave down 8).
They will not be totally ready - but I am ready for a road trip.

Be looking forward to access maps as you mentioned in your pm to me - also anyone coming out of Ga near us - I will be welcome to tag along on the trip over with you - just pm me.

If there is any help you need with over there - just add my name to the list for help in any way.
Alabama here we come - here we come - here we come - oh da do da day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks