• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: 4 Litter ambulance for camper

lazyshisno

Hello, I found this website while in pursuit of my dream to put a 4 litter ambulance body on a civilian model H1. I have never seen this done, is anyone aware of complications or parts that will be needed besides the ambulance portion itself ?

and finally, I need the 4 litter ambulance to start the project.

can anyone help with this ?

thanks.

-Shisno-

ClarkeF

I've got one ambulance shell in the backyard. It's a friends - he is deployed right now. PM me your email and I'll put you in touch.

Ryanhooker

I have seen one after it had been converted. The list of parts that I seen was the ambulance section, reverse lights, brake lights from humvee, hard top hummer or humvee windsheild, misc bolts and wires. It fits on the body just like it was a humvee. As for tare down depends on model you have. A 2 door truck was used for the one i seen. I was told took a few hours to remove the hard top and door blanks. then set down and bolt on was stright forward. The litter area was rewired to 12volt and so where tail lights. Lots of add on things where done to this one.