• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB 900 x 20 NDT in Iowa ???

maverick

Hi guys,
I have been contacted by a museum in Iowa who is looking for 900 x 20 NDT can anyone tell me of any dealers close to that location ???

What is the normal price for that size tire ???

Thanks

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi guys,
I have been contacted by a museum in Iowa who is looking for 900 x 20 NDT can anyone tell me of any dealers close to that location ???

What is the normal price for that size tire ???

Thanks
How many are they looking for? With or without the rims?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM sent.

I have a dozen or so that they can have. Mine aren't in great shape but I know where some good ones are.

Let's get the SS Network rolling on this one.

maverick

That sounds great, Please beare with me on this, I live in England so I'm trying to sort this out form the otherside of the pond. I will get some more information from the museum and see if anyone can contact them direct and sort something ???

Thanks

shepsjeep

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FYI, New tires, Flaps, and Tubes avail at Wallace Wade Tires. Good people to deal with and they are made in the USA...

CharlyArmy

That would be the Gold Star Museum. Nice displays of weapons and vehicles. (One of the vehicles on display, a M109 ITV (Improved TOW Vehicle) is from my old unit and I use drive it.)

I'd recommend it for a visit if in the area.

The museum is located on Camp Dodge in Johnston, Iowa, which is the Iowa National Guard's HQ.

They should be able to acquire most anything they want from the OMS shops there. I don't understand why they would be looking to buy tires.

Last edited:

maverick

I'm not sure either, I was contacted via a contact i have from Rock Island Arsenal who contacted me here in England. I have emailed the Museum and I will await their reply and I'll keep the ss board informed

maverick

Hi Guys,
I have a email address now for the museum. For thoses of you who want to help the muesum out please PM me and I will give you their email address and then you can talk direct :-D

Many thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks