• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: Antenna Mount (see pics)

papakb

Jason,

This is an MP-50 mount, second war vintage but used throughout Korea and VietNam. If you are after a mount for either the 442 or 151 you can use the standard sugar scoop. I don't have the number handy but the mount you want is s similar in shape to the AB-450 but has tapered sides where the AB-450 doesn't and won't fit on the side of the 151.

Kurt
KG6KMJ

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Papa Im sure thats not a MP50.The MP50 is longer on one end than the other.It looks more like the ones commonly used on commo shelters.Austin what aplication is this mount used for?

papakb

Your right now that I look at it again. The MP-50 has a 2" hole in both of the flat surfaces to mount an AB-15. Jason, can you tell us what antenna you would like to mount and on what vehicle? This way we can be as accurate as possible.

Kurt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks