• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: CUCV Starter Bracket and Bolt

acetomatoco

Your chebby dealer should help you with the bolts for the starter, the brace is just a common Fastenal bolt...but its number at Chebby is 14028931... The bolts 84, 85 14028930 and 86 15544950 All from the nice manuals... your humble servant

ultim8gamr

acetomatoco said:
Your chebby dealer should help you with the bolts for the starter, the brace is just a common Fastenal bolt...but its number at Chebby is 14028931... The bolts 84, 85 14028930 and 86 15544950 All from the nice manuals... your humble servant
thank you much for the info

redwolf3

Just as a note, the bolt that goes through the starter bracket and into the engine block is an M10x1.5x9.8 bolt. Chevy will not show that part number as active, but they can get the size with searching (I just did this today).

ultim8gamr

does anyone have pictures of their starter hooked to the bracket. i just bought the bracket but am missing the stud on the end of the starter and dont know the bolt size to attach the bracket to the engine or frame. broke another bolt, time to get the bracket in.

beanman1

i am having the same prob i got a new starter in mine and the factory bracket doensnt fit is there a differnt kind or do i need to try to make 1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks