• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB CUCV Winter Grill Cover

tklm539

Come On............

Last chance to part with that cover that is sitting collecting dust in the back of the shed.....

Yes you,Mr. I Might Need It Later,.... sell it now.!!!! You may not get another chance. If Al Gore is right, I am buying something you will not be able to give away in a few years.

It is -5 here tonight and my motor is cold. If not for me think of my CUCV, it deserves a blanket.

Tom

countcv61

Oops! I thought I still had a CUCV bra, but all I have left is for deuce and a half. I'll keep looking and let you know if I find one in the warehouse. Thanks!
Dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks