• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB M113 Tools

22b

As you guys can see by my avitar, I have a carrier (Lynx). I've collected pretty much everything you can for the issue kit, and now I'd like to collect the specialty tools for maintenance and repair. Since this family of vehicles is out of service, I'm sure that the tools etc are in junk piles all over the place. Anyone have any of this stuff for sale/trade?

L999here

...Welcome...

Welcome to the OD world. See you are from Canada. Do you have the track tool/s to repair the tracks...? If not,might want to look at some older posts about these. There is a gentleman in OH who sold me a pair of track jacks...about $90 (?)@. You cannot separate or repair your tracks without them. Go back thru the threads in the 'tracked vehicle' forum for a lot of valuable info. And when you have questions or info to help others....post it. We all learn when this happens.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm not sure if they are specific, but Kipman got some track jack tools in a recent gov surplus auction. Might want to see if they would work for you.