• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: M818 or XM818 VIN data plate

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The data plate on my truck is illegible to say the least. It is so faded you can't read it well and it looks like it was driven over. Does anyone have a new VIN data plate for an M818 or XM818?

Thanks!

papercu

plate

I have some NOS but for the W/W model. There is some light handing marks. 10.00 ea plus 2.00 shipping but if you are not happy with them just tell me and I'll refund the 10.00 and you keep the plate. TIA Wayne

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: plate

Wayne...PM sent. Mine does not have a winch...but close enough for now. Plus, maybe this will encourage me to add a winch. Anyone have an M809 series winch kit for sale?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks