• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: NOS tranny for an M151A2

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently bought a very clean M151A2, but there is a problem with the transmission. I know I've seen places that sold new transmissions, but I can't locate them now. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new transmission for an M151A2?

Floyd

Bruce: Try these people, they had some. I also know a fellow in TX that may have some left. I'll keep you posted.

Antelope Valley Equipment & Truck Parts
44532 Trevor Ave.
Lancaster, CA. 93534
661 945 6788
661 942 6887 Fax

Floyd

L1A1

Bruce
When I restored my '67 M151A1 I used a number of companies (which I've listed below) that provided excl. service. I think it may have been TNJ Murray that had the NOS trannys. I know they had NOS engines for them. If this is your first M151 than you're in for a treat. They are great trucks just be careful of their handling characteristics.

TNJ Murray- Dover, DE www.tnjmurray.com

Saturn Surplus- Millersburg, PA www.saturnsurplus.com

Riv-Rad- AL www.muttparts.com

Rapco-Bowie,TX www.rapcoparts.com

There are a couple of other companies out there but, for the life of me I can't remember thier names right off hand.
Regards,
Matt

L1A1

Frank's surplus is another good one (I forgot about him). You may also want to try Front Line Military Vehicles they're out of PA and their website is: www.FLMV.net I've also used Army Jeep Parts (also from PA) but they were kind of expensive.
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks