• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB: Set of bows for a M35A2

houdel

I need a set of bows for my Deuce. Anyone have a set laying around they want to sell? Mine came with one bow, so I can get by with 4 bows if needed. I've tried Ebay and got outbid. I'll keep looking there, but I'm posting here just in case someone has a set they don't need and are willing to sell.

Thanks, Lee

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lee,
I can help. Well, kind of. I have nine of the metal portion of the bows. You would have to add the wooden or fiberglass staves, but at least I can get you that far.

IF no one else steps up, send me a pm and we can work something out. You will be better off with a complete set, rather than my pieces, but I can help, kinda.

jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks