• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW II Tank Relics

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nicely done. Enjoy!

Moderators delete if posted before.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkYSJMMC94M&feature=related[/media]

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody recognize any? The jap tank with the wheel loader behind it used to be sitting in front of a machine shop on Guam.

silverstate55

Useless
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Several look like they are in Australia; I've seen photos of some that were converted by Aussie farmers & ranchers to work on their land after the war.

The Pzkw-IVs shown near the end look like the ones abandoned in the Golan Heights after the 1967 6-Day War.

I remember when passing through the Suez Canal in 1990 enroute to Kuwait, I could still see remnants of various clashes littering the banks: BRDM-2s, several old tanks, some trucks, and even an old train (complete with locomotive & boxcars).

Fascinating!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks