• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ww2 vehicles for sale in france

Fort rogers

Welcome to the site and thanks for the pics! I think you will be amazed with all the info you can find here! WWII vehicles are my favorite but i dont own any yet:wink:, maybe someday!!

XM 2742

Super.just a quick observation. How can a foreign national sell US government property?

Did uncle sam give up ownership directly to the french government or were these vehicles simply abandoned where they sat? Just something to think about when you get the thing over here and someone asks where your papers are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks