• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII converto airborne trailer on GSA

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There is a WWII converto airborne dump trailer on GSA auctions in Ga. It looks like it is missing the tail gate but that would be easy to fab. This needs to be saved as they are very hard to find. It is listed as , Trailer, jeep type.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whoo-hoo got it! One more piece of WWII steel saved! The jeep guys over at G503 must have been distracted by the inaugeration.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Mike, great find on the web page. Cost $500. Best part, no tax, buyer's premium, or EUC. Now to get a SF97 with the correct info. GSA loves to fill these out with nearly nothing written on them. Then DMV kicks you to the curb . . .

Restoration should be easy if the butchery wasn't too severe.

cruzinz28

If anyone is looking for another converto trailer, let me know. I rounded one up with a MB purchase 2 years ago. Like the one shown here, mine is missing the tailgate and also the rear lights. I can take pictures, just send a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks