• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Dodge combat rim studs/nuts needed

citizensoldier

I am in need of 20 original or NOS WWII Dodge combat rim nuts. I just blasted and primed some and 20 of the nuts are not usable. I could also use some new studs. Anyone know a supplier that has these? I purchased some from Sid Beck about 5 years ago but he is no longer with us. I would also be interested in good usable complete combat rims if anyone has some laying around or knows where some are. Thank you

citizensoldier

I have a bunch of nuts, some left some right. Will you be at aberdeen?
I will not be at Aberdeen.. It sounds like your talking about the 1-1/2 lug nuts.. I am looking for the specific nuts used to hold the two pieces of the combat rim together. They are all right hand thread with a built in washer and rounded off edges on the face. 1 1/16 size I think..

Fireheadedone

I am looking for the same rim studs and was wondering if you happen to find anyone that had them. I realize it's been quite some time, but just thought I would ask. Thank you!20140418_163124.jpg20140418_163129.jpg20140418_163134.jpg20140418_163139.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks