• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII weekend, Reading, PA June 6-8

LanceRobson

I noticed that this show is not on the calender. It is a WWII air show and re-enactment in Reading, PA put on by the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum.

It usually has quite a variety of vehicles and aircraft show up. The website is http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html

If you look at the lower right corner of the page there is a "site map" link that will lead to links to pictures of vehicles and aircraft from past shows.

There is a fair sized vendors area with some vehicle stuff but nothing like the volume of parts etc seen at Jim Thorpe, Aberdeen or Gilbert.

Lance

NB1944

I have been several times. I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in WWII, vehicles, or history (although, I will admit many of the participants could use a few pointers in history and authenticity). There's lots to see and you will not be bored.