• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWWWWWreckerman and Elmo at the car show

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sure am glad the moderator mentioned that he corrected that little glitch in WM's post, I thought maybe Elmo was playing on the keyboard and got a claw caught and hurt himself. Then somebody would have to notify the ASPCP... (association to prevent cruelty to POSSUMS) The shouldn't be allowed within fifty feet of a 'puter', the radiation you know...:cookoo:

zout

Great Job WM - I know after we spend a weekend at the campground and have taken pics of kids not expecting to see something like what we bring to the campground - we wind up e-mailing kids their pictures to them after we get home - it is a RUSH.

BTH - I hear through the grapevine that WM is actually a wooden puppet - Elmo does the ventriluquest thing - I was looking at the pic and cannot see Elmo's left hand going under the seat towards the drivers side - Elmo was left handed last time I seen him. He does a great job being able to drive a deuce with a puppet - from the passenger seat. Elmo must have some long fingers
rofl

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTH - I hear through the grapevine that WM is actually a wooden puppet - Elmo does the ventriluquest thing - I was looking at the pic and cannot see Elmo's left hand going under the seat towards the drivers side - Elmo was left handed last time I seen him. He does a great job being able to drive a deuce with a puppet - from the passenger seat. Elmo must have some long fingers
rofl

OMG ! Zout just said that Wreckerman's a WOODY :shock: :!: :doh: :oops:

TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI

zout

I did my best not to say where Elmo's hand MIGHT be :deadhorse:
going back through the pics with Elmo - where are his hands ?

Just as long as they wash really good over here before we eat pig and possum its ok with me.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did my best not to say where Elmo's hand MIGHT be :deadhorse:
going back through the pics with Elmo - where are his hands ?

Just as long as they wash really good over here before we eat pig and possum its ok with me.
Do we need to pass the hat to raise funds for Elmo's "protection"???

Attachments

Danger Ranger

As to the previous posts....:funny::funny::funny:roflrofl:cookoo:

Ummm...the answer to that question is YES, Elmo needs protection, however, he may just be clever enough to acquire it on his own...:wink:

zout

not saying this is the case - just looks suspicious:razz:

SO if it the case - some of those long rubber latex gloves might be in order :beer:

If Elmo decides not to use em - he can always use em for possum cleaning.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
WM is an awesome trooper and I am glad he allows me to mess with him - I enjoy being with those AL folk.
I certainly agree Zout!:beer:
In fact, this afternoon I called the Georgia fellers and ask if there was any way they could possumbly renew WMs passport for Georgia. Without the passport I'm afraid he won't be able to come to the "Pig Jig" and we won't have a DJ.:cry:
(It was suspended after the GA Rally remember):shock:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Lard, young feller. We got's to take up a collection to buy some Rapco paint fer ya.
My before and after, and I ain't finished yet.
Keep up the good work.
Richard's deuce reminds me alot of my deuce. Kinda the town bike of deuces! LOL