• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xenon Headlight Conversion

Tanner

Dont forget that the the government vehicles are exempt from those requirements. At least they were when they were manufactured.
And now that they are under civvy ownership (by way of an individual purchasing a truck for personal use), you still fall under whatever motor vehicle law that Officer Speed wants to toss at you.

FWIW - In NC, it's illegal to raise or lower a vehicle more than 6" from factory ride height, and you're limited to 1 pair of auxilliary lights (burning or not) - driving lights or fog lights. And yellow headlights are illegal in all 50 states under the FMVSS/DOT regulations.

'Tanner'

maynard83

Anyone notice how all these laws and regulations, which are so complicated and overlap or even duplicate existing laws, that they end up having the opposite of its intended effect?
I swear the way I read some of these regulations, it seems it makes everything more dangerous than safer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks