• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM 106 E1 Trailer

DEVILDOC

I just got a XM 106 E1 Trailer is nice.
It has a SS Tank is it a Fuel Trailer it is clean on inside. Has like a creme color epoxy paint on inside with baffels. My plans remove the tank and all hardware and put a 30kw on it. And use the tank to store extra diesel for the 30kw. Any thoughts

jasonjc

Thats an old water trailer. It would be better to sell it as that and buy a M105 and a fuel pod. I would hate to take it apart. It looks like it's mostly all there.

DEVILDOC

Ok question why does the ID plate state different.
Also have a guy that will trade even for a Generation trailer for the 30kw.
Yes its in great shape all there

mactiredearg

I agree with Jason. Good shape water trailers are a LOT harder to find than a trailer for a generator. Please dont tear it apart just to mount a genset.

If we weren't basically on opposite coasts I'd offer to trade my M105 and find you a fuel tank...

DEVILDOC

Yeah I agree, the guy that has military surplus business said his generator trailers sell for about $750 to $1000.
I buying 30kw from him, he said he would trade even for the my trailer for one of his.
What you guys think, is that a fair trade I am new to this type of equipment. Just don't want to get who-do

DEVILDOC

Yeah I agree, the guy that has military surplus business said his generator trailers sell for about $750 to $1000.
I buying 30kw from him, he said he would trade even for the my trailer for one of his.
What you guys think, is that a fair trade I am new to this type of equipment. Just don't want to get who-do

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks