• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM 757 manuals and system pressurize

Alwaysfixin

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Just curious if anyone has electronic copies of -20, -20p and -34
also my system pressurize has a huge leak. Curious if u guys had any ideas.
Also looking for any parts. I'm in canada and have no idea how to use a forum apologies in advance to whoever I wrong

Last edited:

Alwaysfixin

While I have you. Do u know the oil filter numbers?
any info on the rectifier and brake info. Where does the speedo cable meet the t case
Looking thru ur old posts I noticed the vin plate is supposed to be on the pass frame. Mine isn't there.
Thanks for the help

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While I have you. Do u know the oil filter numbers?
any info on the rectifier and brake info. Where does the speedo cable meet the t case
Looking thru ur old posts I noticed the vin plate is supposed to be on the pass frame. Mine isn't there.
Thanks for the help
The NAPA oil filter number is 1133, same as for the deuce. Here is more about the oil/oil filters. Do not over torque the canister hold down bolts (60 ft-lb).
2012 1121 xm757 removing rear hatch cover, Possible oil leaks, oil filter canister torque (9).jpgps230 p10 11_multifuel oil filter.jpgps265_p2_3_multifuel_oil_check.jpg

Last edited:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This illustration shows the air line I referred to earlier. Since you no longer have the original bed, this line may have been left open (=cut). Also, not the lines going to the doors.
Neither of those systems are present on the xm757, which was not designed to swim. The m656 also has a toolbox on the right side, while the xm757 has a fuel tank on both sides. The toolbox may in some cases have been converted to a battery box when the 4-battery configuration was needed. Check your alternator, the m656 had a dual, 30/60 amp pressurized unit, while the xm757 had a 100 amp one. There is more...

m656 door and cargo box sealing system.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks