• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA XM1061E1 Trailer

hgun

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Flat Deck military trailer it’s very heavy around 5K empty I pulled it home 6hrs with a 3/4 ton truck it knew it was back there. Would make a great farm trailer. I bought it with hopes to put my SXS on it and pull it behind my Deuce. but trying to find ramps long and light enough cost more then the trailer. I put brand new tires on it 2 years ago they have 6 miles on them. It is missing the 4 stabilizer legs on the corners, They were missing when I got it it does have a jack in the front. All the lights work 24V. Dont know about the brakes I didn’t hook up the air to try. The parking brakes don’t work. It is registered in the state of Maine because PA DOT don’t have a clue about anything out there. If you have any questions please ask. Asking $2800 Thank you

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks