• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM195 Experimental Utility Truck Restoration Process

Nathan Privat

Just started in on painting the engine. Went with a sliver to stay as close to the pictures as possible. (Engine was not painted in pics, but that was not an option.) Just have the block to go and I can put the engine aside and begin work on another section of the truck.

P.S.
(For those who noticed, in one of the pictures it looks like one of the freeze plugs is bulging its just an optical allusion from the picture, its actually concave.)

Attachments

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The T-195 I saw was shot so full of holes it looked more like a Slinky. Nothing to salvage, just burnt & rusty.

Sad.

GD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks